Strategic Enrollment Management
|Danielle Carnes||Executive Director of Strategic Enrollment Management|
|Kim Chapman||Dean of Humanities and Social Sciences|
|Terry Cox||Vice President for Workforce Development and Training|
|Charlie Crawford||Executive Vice President for Instruction|
|Sy Ear||Dean of Student Success in Enrollment and Entry Services|
|Jim Mulik||Director of Institutional Research, Assessment, and Strategic Planning|
|Marisa Pierce||Director of Marketing and Public Information|
|Joylyn Reidhead||FT Faculty, HS Completion - Pre-College Division|
|Carey Schroyer||Dean of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math|
|Eva Smith||Director of Information Technology|
|Jadwiga Weyant||FT Faculty, Mathematics - STEM Division|
News and Updates
- Student Voices Campaign kicks off January 2017.
- Radius CRM is now live!
- Program Codes project live and underway.
- Pathways Project kicks off January 2017.
- The SEM Plan has been published. Thank you to all who provided input and collaborated to create a solid plan!
- The 2017 Free Books Scholarship application is now open. This year, the program will be expanded to include both the Mukilteo and Edmonds School Districts.
- January 20 - Pathways Workshop