Strategic Enrollment Management
What is SEM?
Strategic enrollment planning is more than a long-term recruitment or retention plan. It is a data-informed process that aligns an institution's fiscal, academic, co-curricular, and enrollment resources with its changing environment to accomplish the institution's mission and ensure the institution's long-term enrollment success and fiscal health.
~Ruffalo Noel Levitz, Higher Education Enrollment Management Firm, 2016
At Edmonds, SEM falls under the College Relations and Advancement office as a long-term and strategic vision for advancing the mission of our college. SEM aims to unite efforts across all of our divisions for optimal enrollment in a dynamically shifting environment.
News and Updates
- Student Voices Campaign kicks off January 2017.
- Radius CRM is now live!
- Program Codes project live and underway.
- Pathways Project kicks off January 2017.
- The SEM Plan has been published. Thank you to all who provided input and collaborated to create a solid plan!
- The 2017 Free Books Scholarship application is now open. This year, the program will be expanded to include both the Mukilteo and Edmonds School Districts.
- January 20 - Pathways Workshop