Forms and Processes
Liquid Office Log-In - to submit leave, change of supervisor, and PAFs
TIAA-CREF Salary Reduction Agreement - for 403 (B) contributions
Tuition Waiver Process (for Classes at Edmonds CC)
- Employee Tuition Waiver Request Form
- NOTE: Eligible employees can take classes at other Washington State public institutions. Please contact individual institutions for information about their Tuition Waiver process.
Reporting Jury Leave
- If you receive a summons for Jury Duty report it to your supervisor immediately.
- If you serve you will receive a document from the court stating your days of service.
- After you have received your document from the court, submit it to HR via campus mail--Mail Stop HUMRES.
- Complete a leave slip via Liquid Office, reporting the time as "Civil or Jury Duty".
- Supervisor is responsible for immediately notifying the HR Office about an employee's expected separation from employment. Send the employee's written and signed notice of separation (retirement, resignation) to the HR Office.
- Human Resources is responsible for initiating and following through with the exit process, including providing exit forms and directions..
- Employee is responsible for returning all College equipment and supplies, and for completing the exit interview.
- Department is responsible for ensuring the return of College equipment and supplies.