Forms and Processes
- Benefits Forms (PEBB Website)
- Critical Retention Increase Request Form
- Department of Retirement Systems Forms
- Direct Deposit/Payment Authorization Form
- Edmonds CC Foundation: Emergency Assistance Program forms (for more information please contact the Foundation at 425.640.1274)
- Exit Procedure Check Off Form
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Information and Forms
- Holiday Schedule
- Injury and Illness Form
- Liquid Office Log-In (to submit leave, change of supervisor and PAFs Faculty and HeadStart only)
- Mandatory Report: Possible Child Abuse
- Moonlight Form - teaching assignment
- Moonlight Form - non-teaching assignment
- Public Records Request Form
- Request for Honorarium
- Shared Leave Donor Form
TIAA Cref Salary Reduction Agreement (for 403 (B) contributions)
- Telework Application Packet
- Time and Leave Reporting (TLR)
Tuition Waiver Process (for Classes at Edmonds CC)
- Employee Tuition Waiver Request Form (for EdCC employees only)
- NOTE: Eligible employees can take classes at other Washington State public institutions. Please contact individual institutions for information on their Tuition Waiver process.
Reporting Jury Leave
- If you receive a summons for Jury Duty report it to your supervisor immediately.
- If you do serve, you will receive a document from the court stating your days of service.
- After you have received your document from the court, submit it to HR via campus mail.
- Complete a leave slip via Liquid Office, reporting the time as "Civil Duty".
Exit Procedure (Exit Procedure Form)
- Supervisor is responsible for immediate notification of separation to Human Resources.
- Human Resources is responsible for initiating and following through with the exit process.
- Employee is responsible for returning all College equipment and supplies and for completing the exit interview.
- Department is responsible for ensuring the return of College equipment and supplies.