Forms and Processes
Tuition Waiver Process (for Classes at Edmonds CC)
- Employee Tuition Waiver Request Form
- NOTE: Eligible employees can take classes at other Washington State public institutions.
Please contact individual institutions for information on their Tuition Waiver process.
Reporting Jury Leave
- If you receive a summons for Jury Duty report it to your supervisor immediately.
- If you do serve, you will receive a document from the court stating your days of service.
- After you have received your document from the court, submit it to HR via campus mail.
- Complete a leave slip via TLR/Liquid Office, reporting the time as "Civil Duty".
- Supervisor is responsible for immediate notification of separation to Human Resources.
- Human Resources is responsible for initiating and following through with the exit process.
- Employee is responsible for returning all College equipment and supplies and for completing
the exit interview.
- Department is responsible for ensuring the return of College equipment and supplies.