New Hire Information
New Hire Processes
- Non-Permanent Hourly New Hire Process for supervisors and employees
- Student New Hire Process for supervisors and employees
- Part-Time Faculty New Hire process for supervisors and employees
New Hire Paperwork
All forms must be completed for each new employee unless otherwise indicated. All forms need to be received in the HR Office within 72 hours of hire.
- New Employee Personal Information Form
- Form I-9
- Retirement Eligibility Worksheet - To be completed by supervisor for each new non-permanent hourly employee - must be signed by employee and supervisor prior to sending to the HR Office.
- Retirement Status Form
- Demographic Data Sheet
- Conditions of Employment - To be completed by each new non-permanent hourly employee - must be signed by employee and returned to the HR office.
- Direct Deposit Form (optional)
Faculty Employment Handbook