Edmonds CC to host annual internship and career fair April 1903/29/16
Edmonds Community College to host its annual internship and career fair Tues., April 19. More than 40 local employers with part-time, full-time, and internship positions will be represented. The event is from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. in Woodway Hall 202 on the Edmonds CC campus, 20000 68th Ave. W, Lynnwood.
This free event features local employers from the following industries: administration, engineering, event management, healthcare, hospitality, paralegal, manufacturing, marketing, and retail all recruiting part-time, full-time, and internship positions.
Current students, alumni, and community members seeking jobs and internships are invited. These jobs and internships may help support students while in school and/or provide career opportunities.
Participants should bring resumes, dress professionally, be prepared with questions to ask the employers, and to follow up with companies and positions that interest them.
Employers planning to attend:
- Ajilon and Accounting Principals
- All Pro Landscapes
- Allied Barton Security Services
- B&N College
- Brand Energy Solutions
- Camp Fire Snohomish County
- Catholic Community Services
- Commercial Industrial Roofing, Inc
- Community Health Center of Snohomish County
- Courtyard by Marriott Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett
- EagleView Technologies
- Farmers Insurance
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Foreign Language for Youth
- Harbor Freight Tools
- Keller Williams Realty
- Oki Golf
- Premera Blue Cross
- Receivables Performance Management, LLC
- SNOCOM 911
- Terra Staffing Group
- The Everett Clinic
- The Party Staff Inc.
- U.S. Border Patrol
- USDA RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- Washington Aerospace Training and Research Center
For the latest information about the internship and career fair, visit www.edcc.edu/careerfair.