Custom workshops are for employees or students.
If you can’t make it to one of our scheduled workshops, call us and we will try to arrange a time that does. We can come to your classroom and do custom sessions for your students or group. Our staff can provide some suggestions on how to tailor the training to best meet your needs.
- Must be requested by an EdCC faculty or staff member.
- Groups must be a minimum of 5 or more.
- Requests should be submitted a minimum of 10 working days or more prior to the requested session date.
- Maximum length of session we offer is 90 minutes.
- We strive to accommodate all requests, but time availability of our facilitators is limited. This service is offered on a first come, first served basis.
How to Request a Custom Workshop
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Please use your EdCC-issued email address.
- In your email, specify the workshop name or the topics you had in mind to cover.
- A staff member from the TRC will follow-up with you to verify details and confirm a date and time if we can accommodate the request.