The Custodial Department is committed to providing the campus community with clean, safe and healthy environment. The department consists of two shift teams and is led by Manager Charlotte Cushing.
Work Order Requests
- Inside building cleaning (emergency and routine)
- Interior lights
- Restroom service, e.g., cleaning, plugged toilets, sewer smell, continuous flushing or water running
- Inside building trash containers
- Paper products, e.g., paper towels, soap, toilet tissues and toilet seat covers
- Pick up surplus furniture and miscellaneous office items (submit request five business days in advance)
- Furniture moves - See Move Guidelines: Link
- Chairs/tables for events or meetings (based on availabilities - please submit request five business days in advance)
- Provide cleaning cloths for whiteboards
- Set up/take down tables and chairs (WWY 202 and GWY 352 only)
SERVICES NOT PROVIDED
- Disconnection and reconnection of technology equipment, e.g., computer, speakers, media equipment, and telephone. Please contact IT at email@example.com or 425.640.1234
- Surplus equipment or appliances (not furniture). Please contact James Ellis, Purchasing Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.640.1687.
- Move, hang, or install personal items (not Edmonds CC property).
- Moving and set up of items for events and meetings (only with available tables/chairs).
- Reconfiguration of panel workstation. Please contact Purchasing office for outside vendor options.
- Assembly of purchased items. Please have items assembled by vendor.