Forms and Processes
- Application for Part-Time Temporary Employees
- Background Check Request Form
- Benefits Forms (PEBB Website)
- Critical Retention Increase Request Form
- Department of Retirement Systems Forms
- Edmonds College Foundation: Emergency Assistance Program forms (for more information please contact the Foundation at 425.640.1274)
- Employee Personal Information Form (phone and address changes)
- Exit Procedure Check Off Form
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Information and Forms
- Holiday Schedule
- Injury and Illness Form
- Leave Reporting (Faculty only)
- Faculty Leave Homepage (for Supervisors and Leave Coordinators)
- Faculty Special Assignment PAF Homepage (instructional handout | slide show)
- Mandatory Report: Possible Child Abuse
- Moonlight Form - teaching assignment
- Moonlight Form - non-teaching assignment
- PAF for Classified Employees
- PAF for Exempt Employees
- PAF for International Students
- PAF for Part-Time Hourly Employees
- PAF for Students
- Performance Development and Evaluation Plan Forms
- Position Termination Form
- Public Records Request Form
- Request for Honorarium
- Shared Leave Application
- Shared Leave Donor Request Form
- Summer Work Schedule Form for Exempt Employees
- Telework Application and Telework Time Tracker
- TIAA Cref Salary Reduction Agreement (for 403 (B) contributions)
- Time and Leave Reporting (TLR)
- Volunteer Forms
Tuition Waiver Process (for Classes at Edmonds College)
- Employee Tuition Waiver Request Form
- NOTE: Eligible employees can take classes at other Washington State public institutions. Please contact individual institutions for information on their Tuition Waiver process.
Reporting Jury Leave
- If you receive a summons for Jury Duty report it to your supervisor immediately.
- If you do serve, you will receive a document from the court stating your days of service.
- After you have received your document from the court, submit it to HR via campus mail.
- Complete a leave slip via TLR/Liquid Office, reporting the time as "Civil Duty".
Exit Procedure (Exit Checklist)
- Supervisors are responsible for immediate notification of separation to HR, completion of the Exit Checklist, and for ensuring the return of College equipment and supplies. Supervisors are also responsible for submitting a termination PAF to HR for part-time hourly and student employees.
- Human Resources is responsible for initiating and following through with the exit process for full-time employees.
- Employees are responsible for returning all College equipment and supplies to their supervisor. Employees may also take an exit survey.