Forms and Processes
Visit the new HR Google Site for frequently used links and toolboxes!
Tuition Waiver Process (for Classes at Edmonds CC)
- Employee Tuition Waiver Request Form
- NOTE: Eligible employees can take classes at other Washington State public institutions.
Please contact individual institutions for information on their Tuition Waiver process.
Reporting Jury Leave
- If you receive a summons for Jury Duty report it to your supervisor immediately.
- If you do serve, you will receive a document from the court stating your days of service.
- After you have received your document from the court, submit it to HR via campus mail.
- Complete a leave slip via TLR/Liquid Office, reporting the time as "Civil Duty".
- Supervisors are responsible for immediate notification of separation to HR, completion of the
Exit Checklist, and for ensuring the return of College equipment and supplies. Supervisors
are also responsible for submitting a termination PAF to HR for part-time hourly and
- Human Resources is responsible for initiating and following through with the exit process for full-time
- Employees are responsible for returning all College equipment and supplies to their supervisor.
Employees may also take an exit survey.