If You See Something, Say Something.
Student Conduct/ Care Team Reporting
Use the Incident Reporting Form to report the following:
- Situations of concern,
- Threat and suicide assessment,
- Care Team Referral, and
- Student conduct.
Academic Integrity Violations
Use the Academic Integrity Reporting Form to report the following:
- Academic dishonesty,
- Plagiarism, and
- Unauthorized collaboration.
Bias Incident/Hate Crime Reporting
Use the Bias Incident/Hate Crime Reporting Form to report the following:
- Bias Incident- An act or behavior that demeans, intimidates, and threatens individuals, members of a group, and a community.
- Hate Crime - A criminal offense against a person or property motivated in whole or in part by the offender’s biases.
Accidents, Injuries, and Illness Reporting
Use the form for reporting the following work-related incidents:
- llnesses, and
- Near misses.
Child Abuse and Neglect (Mandatory Report)
After notifying the proper authorities (Law Enforcement or DCYF) submit a MRIR for suspected child abuse or neglect.
To learn more about mandated reporting see the Department of Children, Youth, and Families (DCYF).
Safety and Security Reporting
For urgent security issues call the 24/7 phone 425.754.0154.
Use the Safety and Security Statement form to report the following:
- Lost or stolen property,
- Threat or altercation,
- Assault, and
- Other issues Security should be aware of.