If You See Something, Say Something.
Student Conduct/Behavioral Intervention
Use the Incident Reporting Form to report the following:
- Situations of concern,
- Threat and suicide assessment,
- Behavioral intervention,
- Bias-related incidents and responses, and
- Student conduct.
Title IX Violations
Use the Sexual Misconduct Reporting Form to report the following:
- Sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, or stalking
- Harassment or intimidation
Abuse and Neglect
Contact Washington State Department of Social and Health Services to report the following:
- Child abuse or neglect, or
- To learn more about mandated reporting
Academic Integrity Violations
Use the Academic Integrity Reporting Form to report the following:
- Academic dishonesty,
- Plagiarism, and
- Unauthorized collaboration.
Accidents, Injuries, and Illness Reporting
Use the form for any accident, injury, or illness on campus.
Safety and Security Reporting
For urgent security issues call the 24/7 phone 425.754.0154.
Use the Safety and Security Statement form to report the following:
- Lost or stolen property
- Threat or altercation
- other issues Security should be aware of