Precautionary Measures: Campus
Edmonds College is taking these additional precautionary measures to reduce the spread
- Custodial crews are continually cleaning frequently touched surfaces throughout campus
with disinfectants specifically approved by the EPA for use with COVID-19.
- Edmonds College is working closely with Snohomish Health District to identify cases
of COVID-19 that may be connected to our campus.
In the event an employee and/or student is confirmed to have COVID-19:
- An email notification will be sent by the College to all employees and students.
- Individuals believed to be potentially exposed will be contacted directly by the college's
Health Officer or the Snohomish Health District.
- The College will identify areas of campus the person may have visited. Those spaces
will be temporarily closed for extensive cleaning.
< previous next >